- I’m a young lady (and by young I mean I was born in ‘89).
- I’m more of a thinker than I’m of a doer.
- Which means I spend a large amount of my time inside my own head.
- I have an undying love for books, most of my interests lay in Victorian literature, French and Russian literature of the 19th century, and contemporary classics (of the first half of the 20th century).
- My taste in music is pretty eclectic.
- I love writing more than anything. However, even though I prefer relaxing on the sofa with a pen and a notebook, I do most of my writing via typing (it’s less time-consuming).
- And I’ve enjoyed drawing for as long as I can remember. I have a blatant favoritism for color pencils, though I stray to markers, pens, or chalk on occasion.
- I’m studying Translation (Spanish/English, and vice versa, though I plan on expanding my knowledge of languages at some point).
- I have the best sister I could have ever asked for, Jay.
- I can be quite opinionated, so if you read anything I say that you don’t like, at least be decent enough to not leave hate.
- I live a Dianna Agron appreciation life.
- I watch a shit ton of shows, so I won’t enumerate them all.
- I have a really weak spot for models, designers, and certain brands, so Fashion Week is one of my favorite times of the year.
- I also live a Monika Jagaciak appreciation life.
- Also, sometimes, I may go entire periods of over a whole week without posting shit. It’s not because I forget about this place (quite the contrary, in fact), but because college takes up a lot of my time, and the rest is eating/sleeping/writing.
For easier browsing:
- my face
- my style
For any questions, my ask is open, and so is my submit option.